Remembering the images from Sip & Sketch #92, 2/18/22, in random order. My drawings.
- Old-fashioned wall phone (crank phone) as a face
- Eagle head with white face and extra plumage like a headdress
- Pineapple wearing sunglasses
- Partial skull with a straw headress
- Richard Avedon photo of a fashion model with two elephants
- Cathedral in Kiev
- Eagle dancer in mid air
- Costumes in Met Museum Dior exhibit
Thank you so much for making these sessions possible.
They curate a set of images for each session. Participants draw each selection at varying 'pose' lengths - from 5-20 minutes - until the timer rings. Then participants may show their drawings briefly for a group screen shot in 'gallery ' view. These sessions take place virtually over Zoom.